Search This Blog

Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'm Back



Hi everyone! I am back and posting a couple more cards that I have finished in the last few days in between working on a mini album which I am so excited about! Not really sure what I will be using it for, but it is definitely fun to make! I have also been making little notebooks to try out my new Zutter Bind-it-All and I love it! I think it is almost time for me to get back to my real love - scrapbooking! Maybe next time I will have a post showing a scrapbook page! Anyway, these two cards are ones I made with my cricut using the Paper Doll Dress-Up and Sweethearts cartridges. Check out my new Martha Stewart punch on the wedding card - love it! Actually it came as a set with a corner punch so you can punch the same pattern all around the page!

No comments:

Post a Comment