Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Showers of Love for Baby


This is a project I made for the Cuttlebug Challenges Blog #79. It was to be a baby shower inspired project so I made this cute little giftbag - the first one I have ever made! First, I cut out the gift bag with my cricut using the "Once Upon a Princess" cartridge. I ran the unfolded piece through my cuttlebug using the swiss dots embossing folder. Then I folded the bag and attached a brown paper strip around it. I cut out and embossed the butterfly using a cuttlebug combo folder. Then I cut out the footprints and the Little One words using the "New Arrival" cricut cartridge. I added ribbon for the handles, put in some tissue paper and voila! - a cute little gift bag!

2 comments:

  1. You did a fantastic job on this gift bag, it's wonderful. So much gorgeous work! I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete