Search This Blog

Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Pink Stamper NSD #12


For this last challenge I was supposed to create a project with a critter on it. Well, to me that just called for the Create a Critter cartridge. This cartridge is amazing you guys. Every little animal is just so stinkin' cute, they just put a smile on your face. And it seems like they are so easy to layer on this cartridge, definitely an improvement over some of the older carts. Anyway, hope you like my squirrel - what a cutie!
Woo hoo! I am finished the Pink Stamper challenges, I had so much fun! I want to thank Robyn so much for hosting these amazing challenges! Can't wait to do more! Omigosh, you should see how incredibly MESSY my craft space is right now. I would post a photo but I'm way too embarassed. I don't think I put away anything that I used today lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment