Search This Blog

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Beach Babes Layout


Here is my newest layout that I just finished up this evening. Gotta love those paper doll cartridges with the Peachy Keen stamps!
I made this layout for this week's challenge at http://madebymomo.blogspot.com/. The challenge was called "spots and dots" so used some polka dot embossed cardstock for my photo mats. I used the Everyday Paper Dolls Cartridge for the kids and the Cuttin Up cartridge for the letters. I dug waaaaayyyy down into my paper stash for that background paper. I know my mom gave it to me years ago. Do you think it is possibly the first patterned paper ever made in a beach theme? Hope you like it!

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute LO! Perfect for the challenge...that's so funny, I think I have that same paper at the bottom of my stash too! lol ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout! Thanks for sharing!

    ~Dorcas

    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo adorable! Love the dolls! Isnt it great to know you used something you have had forever. That makes me happy! :o) Thanks for being a part of my challenge! XOOX Momo

    ReplyDelete
  4. became a follower.
    www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete