Search This Blog

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge


Hi everyone! Here I am at 7:30 am just finishing up a project for the challenge at http://www.creativetimeforme.com/ Normally, I am not functional this early but I got a call from my mom at a little after 5:00 saying my little sister had her baby girl! So before I head out for the 3 hour drive, I needed to get my project done!

Emma's challenge was to create a project using the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge (if we had it, which I do) and the colours light blue, red and dark brown. When I first saw what the combination was I was kinda like "Yikes". I actually found some patterned paper from one of Jenni Bowlin's lines that used red and light blue - not really a common combination I don't think - but it turns out they do go nicely together! Hope you like it! Thanks for the challenge Emma!

2 comments:

  1. Soooo jealous that you get to meet little Bentley now. I have to wait until next week!
    This is a sweet card, and yes the colours do go well together. I really like your little flowers on the side. Well done Big Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st of all~ Congrats "AUNTIE"! I hope you are enjoying your beautiful little niece right now! HOW EXCITING FOR YOU!;)
    Now, on to your GORGEAOUS card, I think you outdid yourself my friend! JOB WELL DONE! I appreciate you squeezing my challenge in before you left! Hope to see you back again for another throwback Thursday!
    Big hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete