Search This Blog

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Let's Get Sketchy


Hi again! Well I made a baby boy card today so I decided to make a baby girl one as well. I used the sketch for the week over at Heart 2 Heart Challenges blog and created this cute card! I used the Close to my Heart "Welcome Baby" stamp set, the Stitched paper line also by CTMH, and the Baby Pink and Cocoa Inks. I am not sure what is up with my scanner right now, because the last few scans I have done are really light in the lower corner - it's really annoying me!! Hmmmm.

2 comments:

  1. This card is a cute one too.
    As for your scanner, look to see if it is closing properly on all the sides. If it is letting outside light in anywhere it tends to be lighter in that area. Specially if you do have a big embelly on your project.

    ReplyDelete