Search This Blog

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Welcome Baby card featuring TIGGER!!!


Hi everyone! What a beautiful day today! I really need to get outside and get my flowers planted! But first, here is card I created today with two challenges in mind. I used the Pooh font cartridge to create the baby Tigger and his little ducky. I just noticed it doesn't show on the photo but I used the Welcome Baby from the CTMH my acrylix stamp set with the same name and embossed it with white embossing powder ( bottom right corner)

Fantabulous Cricut - http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/ The challenge here was to create a project following a baby shower theme. It seems like there is ALWAYS someone I know who is pregnant ( my little sister is due any day!!!!) So you can never have too many baby cards on hand, right?

The Sweetest Thing - http://kgiron.blogspot.com/ I used the Sunday Sketch as inspiration for the layout of my card!

Hope you like my cute baby tigger! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. It's very cute... I love it.... congratulation

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute baby card!! I totally agree, it is always good to have spare baby cards on hand:) Thanks for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, this is really sweet. The left side paper looks like it has a neat texture to it. That little tigger is cute too. Maybe I will have to borrow a couple more cartties from you =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, this is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got this cartridge, and I am so excited to use it. This is so great. Thanks for playing with us Fantabulous Cricut.
    ~Sharon

    ReplyDelete