Search This Blog

Friday, July 23, 2010

Throwback Thursday Challenge #8



Hi everyone! Jenae is back with me this week for another Throwback Thursday!
This week at My Creative Time , Emma's challenge was to create a birthday themed project using the Celebrations cartridge. This is a cartridge I don't own! So instead I chose to use Doodlecharms which is also an older cartridge. Both the kitty and the hat are from this cartridge. Jenae chose to use Sweet Treats. I tried to tell her she was supposed to use an older cartridge but she was set on that cupcake with the heart so I couldn't say no :-) I am so proud of how well she does with putting the pieces together on her cuts! And she choses all the paper to use from my scraps - great combinations! She is only 6 years old!
Anyway, thanks for stopping by and please come again!

6 comments:

  1. Celebrate celebrate dance to the music. lol thats what I think of everytime I see that sentiment.Really cute projects.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. That made me smile. Nice colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both yours & Jenae's cards came out FABULOUS!! It's totally okay about using Sweet treats because that is actually considered an OLD cart now!!lol.... GREAT JOB w/the Challenge LAdies!!
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete