Search This Blog

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Throwback Thursday - Wild Card!


Hi everyone! This week at My Creative Time Emma is having another Throwback Thursday challenge! For this challenge, the task was to create a card for our favorite holiday featuring the Wild Card cartridge. This cartridge has always been a challenge for me by itself :-)! My favorite holiday is Halloween so I chose to use the little monster card. I used my gypsy to hide the facial features so I could use my Peachy Keen Monster face on him. I went around the edges of the monster with a black ink pad to give him sort of a grungy look. I used the envelope feature to make the matching envelope. The patterned paper I used is by Martha Stewart crafts and the cardstock is Bazzill.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE how your card came out! Those monster face stamps are PERFECT w/that CUTE little monster!! GREAT job w/the challenge my friend!
    Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete