Search This Blog

Friday, August 13, 2010

Back to School Layout - Paisley


Hi everyone! Wow, I am up late scrapping AGAIN!!! I really need to start getting to bed earlier, the kids don't care if I stayed up late when they are up at 7:00 demanding breakfast! It's starting to catch up with me!
At My Creative Time, Emma challenged us to use our Paisley cartridge to create a project in a Back to School theme. Paisley is one of my very favorites! I decided to make a layout of Jenae's back to school outfits from last year. I remember how excited she was going into Grade 1 choosing all her new clothes, and telling me how cool they were. She wanted me to take a picture of every outfit. I chose her favorite three for this layout.
All cuts are from the Paisley cartridge - I just LOVE those outfit cuts! So adorable! The patterned paper is by Imaginesce. Hope you like it!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome layout, love it... funny, I was gonna do the exact same thing when I saw the clothes, but decided on something different, lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I Feel like making a layout like this FOR ME!!!lol.... I JUst LOVE EVERYTHING about it my friend!! GREAT job w/the challenge!
    Gypsy hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice layout thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute... love pink colors !
    Have a great Sunday !
    http://www.mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love it! when i was little getting new school clothes was the BEST part! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Layout Jen! Think of all the ones you could do of us! Oh never mind they were always getting on the bus or on the porch shots. But still new school clothes!

    ReplyDelete