Search This Blog

Friday, August 20, 2010

It's Your Bird-Day card!


Hi! Here is a card put together this evening using the Cindy Loo cartridge. I just love this doily cut and thought it would look really cute put together as a card. I used my Gypsy to create the card shape. I cut out an extra bird and used a pop dot to stick it on top of the other one. The hearts are from Gypsy Font and I can not remember which cartridge the flowers are from and I have deleted the file from my G! I used my new I-Rock tool and gems for the bling. What a cool tool!!!! Or should I say HOT tool? Either way, I love it! It "It's your bird-day" sentiment is from My Pink Stamper's "Punnylicious" stamp set.
I am entering it in this week's Cricut Cardz challenge where the task was to create any card.

Hope you like it!

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Your card is really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love circular cards and you've done a great job on this one. So glad you could join us this week at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an Awesome card!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bling around the outside!

    ReplyDelete