Search This Blog

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Tree-mendous Day Card


Hi everyone! This is the card I created for the Fantabulous Cricut challenge this week. The task is to create a project with leaves on it and of course use the Cricut. The tree was cut from Create a Critter. I added yellow and red glitter for the leaves. I background paper is from the Imaginisce "Apple Cider" collection. The ric - rac is made of felt and I found it in my ribbon stash. The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper's "More Punnylicious" stamp set.

Hope you like it!

5 comments:

  1. Love it!!!! I may need to scraplift this one!! So adorable, TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute, love the bling on the leaves!
    scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty. I love the papers and the cut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and so cute.

    Thanks for sharing,

    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! I love the tree's happy little expression. Lovely papers too!
    Thanks for playing along at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete