Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Monday, November 29, 2010
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Christmas - "Season's Greetings" and poinsettia
Joys of the Season - angel
I used the Clockworks 5X7 Cuttlebug folder.
Our project also had to feature at least three vintage elements. I used lace, some vintage looking patterned paper (by Creative Imaginations) some vintage buttons and a vintage Christmas card photo.
Hope you like my card!
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 blogs you have just recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award
Here are 8 things about me:
- I've been married to the love of my life for almost 5 years.
- I have three children - one girl and two boys.
- I got my first Cricut (a baby bug) four years ago for Christmas, which I sold to purchase my Expression.
- I enjoy shopping for supplies as much as using them!
- I have a 2 year old Yorkie named Parker. He has been a little challenging, but I still wouldn't trade him in!
- I am a Cricut Circle member.
- I am Canadian.
- My favorite snack is popcorn.
This is the list of blogs that I have visited and liked:
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
We also need to use at least three Cricut cuts on our project. For my card I used the Forever Young cartridge for the girl and the flower, Alphalicious for the "Thank You" and Cake Basics for the border cut.
I am disappointed with how this scan came out because the large flower and the accent on her dress are actually orange but look white here. I have misplaced my camera so when I find it, I will retake the photo and edit the post.
Hope you like it!
Sunday, November 14, 2010
I cut this cute little angel from the Once Upon a Princess Cricut cartridge. I used the Princess Face Assortment stamp set by Peachy Keen Stamps for her face.
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Friday, November 12, 2010
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Monday, November 8, 2010
Thank you everyone for your super kind comments!!!!! I'll be back shortly with another project!
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Saturday, November 6, 2010
To enter to win this prize all you have to do is become a follower (if you aren't already) and leave a comment on this post. Come back tomorrow and leave a comment on that post and you will earn another chance to win!
Thursday, November 4, 2010
I decided to make a layout for my son's 1st birthday. This is the first time I have ever made a layout for an event that hasn't happened yet, but I'm just so excited he is almost one! All cuts on this layout are from the Birthday Bash cartridge. I used a button for the cherry on the cupcake and a teeny star button on the elephant's tail. The patterned paper used for this layout is by Cosmo Cricket.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by my blog!