Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cricut Circle Challenge - Thank You Card


Hi everyone! The weekly challenge at the Cricut Circle blog this week was to create a Thank You card using the following colors:

We also need to use at least three Cricut cuts on our project. For my card I used the Forever Young cartridge for the girl and the flower, Alphalicious for the "Thank You" and Cake Basics for the border cut.

I am disappointed with how this scan came out because the large flower and the accent on her dress are actually orange but look white here. I have misplaced my camera so when I find it, I will retake the photo and edit the post.

Hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. You did great with the color combo!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. great colours and great way to say thank you ... but to me any kind of sweet is best way for "thank You"/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\schokoladen adventskalender

    ReplyDelete