Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My 1st Blogger Award!!!

I want to give a HUGE thank you to Jennifer and Summer at Cricut Diaries for giving me my first blogging award - the Stylish Award. I am so honoured and excited! Thank you for thinking of me ladies and I am glad you like my blog!



Here are the rules to this award

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award

2. Share 8 things about yourself

3. Pay it forward to 8 blogs you have just recently discovered

4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award

Here are 8 things about me:

- I've been married to the love of my life for almost 5 years.

- I have three children - one girl and two boys.

- I got my first Cricut (a baby bug) four years ago for Christmas, which I sold to purchase my Expression.

- I enjoy shopping for supplies as much as using them!

- I have a 2 year old Yorkie named Parker. He has been a little challenging, but I still wouldn't trade him in!

- I am a Cricut Circle member.

- I am Canadian.

- My favorite snack is popcorn.

This is the list of blogs that I have visited and liked:

Alma's Pink Life

Cricut Chick

Live Love and Scrap

Pause Dream Enjoy

Jenny K. Scrappin' Addict

My Pretty Paper Trail

Stamp Cut Create

Julie's Crafty Spot

No comments:

Post a Comment