Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Nursery Tails Card - My 1st Imagine Project!


Wow! I can't believe I have had my much anticipated Imagine for over three weeks and this is my first actual project! I just never really got the time to play with it and figure things out! It really is an amazing machine and I can't wait to see what else I can do! For this cute little card I used the Nursery Tails cartridge. This cartridge is so adorable and I had so much fun making this card! I am entering it in a challenge at My Pink Stamper where the task was to use your Imagine to create anything! Hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable Jennifer!!!! That cartridge is just sweet :) Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something on our blog that we wanted to pass on to you! And this is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really sweet. I actually like this squirrel!

    ReplyDelete