Search This Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

#39 Country Life - Baby Quilt Layout


Hi everyone! Here is a layout I created today with my Imagine! I am totally in love with this machine everyone - WOW!!!

For the Cricut Chaos Challenge last week, the task was to create a project with the Country Life Cricut cartridge.

Looking through the cartridge handbook, I decided on the quilt block cut from that cartridge. My mom made baby quilts for all three of my kids, they are such wonderful keepsakes and I took photos of them all as newborns on their quilts. I haven't scrapbooked Jacob's yet, so that is who this layout will be for.

I used my Imagine for all of the patterns and cuts on this layout. All of the patterns are from the Nursery Tales cartridge. The cuts I used are:

Country Life - Quilt Block (cut at 5"), Banner title (cut at 2.2")

Nursery Tales - Photo Mat ( cut at 4.5"), Sweet Dreams (cut at 2"), Journaling Spot (cut at 3.5"), Squirrel (cut at 3"), Frog (cut at 3")

Hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet layout, love the soft colors and the banner. TFS!

    ReplyDelete