Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

#40 Wild Card - It's Your Day

Hi everyone! Here is a card I made for Emma's Throwback Thursday challenge at My Creative Time. We were asked to used either the Wild Card cartridge or the Just Because Cards cartridge and to include a stamped sentiment on our project. Since I used Just Because cards a couple weeks ago ( it was #24 on my cartridge list), I decided to give Wild Card a try!
I made my card and envelope at 5 1/2". In the handbook illustration, the card I chose used a heart around the circle cut-out but there were two other options to choose from - a sun or a swirly circle. I chose the sun.

The bird on the branch image is also from the Wild Card cartridge and comes from the frame feature of a different card. I flipped it so the bird would be facing the outside of the card.

The face stamp is by Peachy Keen Stamps from the Happy Lashes Face Assortment.

The other stamps are by Studio G (the dollar stamps at Michaels)

Hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. so cute, love your patterned paper! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, that sun is adorable!! TFS Cathryn67 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I love that sun and the colors are perfect too! Thanks for joining Emma's challenge. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete