Search This Blog

Thursday, February 24, 2011

#44 Four Legged Friends - My BFF

Hi everyone! Here is a layout I made for the Cricut Circle Blog's weekly challenge. The theme this week was pets and I have a ton of pictures to scrapbook featuring our family's furry friend Parker the Yorkie. He is 2 1/2 years old and we've had him since he was 8 weeks old. He caused me a ton of frustration in the beginning LOL but we get along just fine now :-) He's definitely part of our family and the kids just adore him!



For this layout I used the following cartridges:

Four Legged Friends Lite - Yorkie (cut at 4") Paw print (cut at 3").

Alphalicious - Title (cut at 2 1/2")

Other Products

Patterned paper and stickers - Little Yellow Bicycle

Cardstock - Bazzill Basics

Border Punch (paw prints) - EK Success

Glitter - Martha Stewart Crafts

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable!!!! I have to find that punch- its amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute page. I might have to copy it for penny. lol

    ReplyDelete