Search This Blog

Friday, March 4, 2011

#48 Hoot N Holler - Hoot-errific!


Hi everyone! Here is a card I created for a challenge Robyn was having this week at My Pink Stamper! She asked us to create any project featuring a feathered friend! I chose to use the Hoot N Holler cartridge for my project - there are a ton of great choices on that cartridge to go with this theme!

My owl was cut at 2 3/4". I made a bow from 1/8" black satin ribbon for her heard.

The scalloped square is from Mini Monograms, sized to 3 3/4" X 3 3/4" real dial size on my Gypsy.

All papers were taken from my scraps stash.

"Hoot-errific" is from Tweetie-Hoo Puns by My Pink Stamper.
Hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. Lve all the blues! Good luck on the MPS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card....the blow gives it the perfect touch. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete