Search This Blog

Monday, May 9, 2011

My Pink Stamper National Scrapbook Day Challenge #12

Hi everyone! Now for the last challenge from the My Pink Stamper National Scrapbook Day celebration! Woo hoo! I finished on time - and with 20 minutes to spare! LOL I had sooooooooo much fun creating projects for these challenges! Can't wait until next year! I think I am going to make my hubby book time off work though cause I would love to be able to follow along each hour without the kiddos tugging on my sleeves every step of the way! :-)


Challenge #12 - Make a scrapbook page, card or other with a kid's theme.



It's a layout of my sweet baby boy Jacob!


Hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. Darling layout. That's so great that you were able to do each of the challenges at MPS. I was only able to get 2 of them done, but it was a lot of fun. Your projects turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done getting all the challenges done! I hope you win something fun to match all the fun you had!

    ReplyDelete