Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wish Big...




Hi everyone! Here is a card I created for the Throwback Thursday challenge this week at My Creative Time. Emma asked us to create a project using the Doodlecharms cartridge and the colour blue.



For my card I chose the cupcake from the Doodlecharms cartridge. A pretty simple card but I like how it turned out!



I added some blue stickles around the icing and some pen detailing along the edges of the candle and cupcake wrapper.



Patterned paper is by Stampin' Up! (background) and DCWV (cupcake wrapper)



The sentiment is from the My Creative Time stamp set "Wow! So Many Candles" that I just received in the mail the other day! Love it Emma! Can't wait to check out your new releases on Friday!

5 comments:

  1. Very cute. I like how well all the patterns flow together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, thanks for sharing
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! That cupcake is darling. And the stripey paper... TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfect. I love that cupcake and you are so good at outlining with your stickles. It looks awesome. Thanks for joining us for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. I have been in a cupcake mood lately, so I am especially liking your cut. The colors look wonderful together and the sparkle is the perfect final touch.

    ReplyDelete