Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

#104 Beyond Birthdays - It's A Boy!



Hi everyone! Here is a baby boy card I created for the latest Throwback Thursday challenge at My Creative Time. For this challenge, Emma asked us to create a project using one of the retired Cricut cartridges. There are actually quite a few to choose from! I decided to use Beyond Birthdays just because I have NEVER used it yet. Since it is long retired now, I guess I should! haha


It's a Boy was cut at 3"


The circle was cut at 3.5" from George and Basic Shapes.


The circle was embossed with the Stars Cuttlebug folder.


Hope you like it!


P.S. If you get a chance you should check out My Creative Time this week! Emma has a new stamp release on Friday and she's show sneak peeks all week long!


4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I love the sweetness it has to it and the sentiment is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and perfect little card. I love the diagonal ribbon and paper. Great touch! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete