Search This Blog

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Back to School!!!!



Hi everyone! Today was the first day of school for my daughter, who is now in Grade 3! I was prepared for a nice quiet day of relaxation but instead, turns out my older son was awfully bored without her and decided to spend the day fighting with my youngest boy. He starts preschool in two weeks, so maybe I'll get my downtime then!


Here is a card I created today using a Pollycraft digi that I coloured with my copics. I am entering this in a bunch of challenges:


Pollycraft - use felt


Charisma Cardz - Anything Goes


My Time to Craft - In Full Bloom


Pile it On - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun


Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes


Stamps R Us - Anything Goes


Hope you like it!


4 comments:

  1. This is sooo cute Jennifer! I love that sweet image and your fun textures! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps R Us!
    Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer

    beautiful card, super cute image, love the green of that felt, thanks for joining us at pollycraft

    Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and papers. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really Sweet, love the felt in the back ground

    ReplyDelete