Search This Blog

Sunday, October 2, 2011

#114 Happy Hauntings - Monster High Banner!

Hi everyone! Yesterday was my daughter's 8th birthday party. She had a Monster High theme and I had sooooo much fun preparing the decorations! Here is the banner I made:



For the zebra striped pattern and blue diamond pattern on the accordian folds, I used the Teresa Collins Black & White Imagine cartridge.

The banner flags were cut at 5" from Birthday Bash.

For the tops of the flags, I cut a 1.75" strip of pink cardstock and used the Martha Stewart Drippy Goo punch along the bottom edge.

The accordian fold rosettes were made using the Tim Holtz Paper Rosettes die.

The font is from the Happy Hauntings cartridge, cut at 2".

I found the skull image and the othe Monster High images on the internet and printed them out to put on banner as well.

The flags were then joined together with some tulle ribbon. I tied some black bows on the end and voila!

Hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic job on the banner. I'm sure your daughter loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! I am going to have to go and pick up one of those dies. I just love the folding!!!

    ReplyDelete