Search This Blog

Sunday, October 2, 2011

#115 Gypsy Wanderings - Monster High Cake

Hi everyone! Here is the cake I made for my daughter's Monster High birthday party. I had such a great time making it - especially the zebra print!











The skulls were cut created with my Gypsy. I used the Gypsy Wanderings cartridge for the skull and Rock Princess for the eyes and bow.

The font for the letters was from Kate's ABCs.

Jenae had no Monster High dolls yet even though she has been asking for one for months - she always spends her allowance right away so she can't save enough :-) So I thought it would be nice if the first present and Monster High doll she got was on her cake. She had 9 friends at her party and 6 of them gave her a Monster High doll. So I guess that was what she asked them all for LOL

3 comments: