Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

#118 Cricut American Alphabet - Parker Baby

Hi everyone! For the third challenge for our Canadian Cricut Circle Online Swarm, this was our task:


Create a Silly pet or animal scrapbook layout a favorite stuffed toy is okay too
Try to use at least one thing from all 3 criteria:
1. Use texture: fuzz, fibre, ribbon, string, thick paint, emboss/deboss…
2. lumps/bumps: lace, buttons, folding, popdots, pop-ups…
3. Use at least one cricut cut, your choice of image


Here is my take on the challenge:




For my layout, I used the following cartridges / cuts:

Cricut American Alphabet - title (1.25"), puppy (2.5")

Paper Pups - dog house (4.5")

Everyday Paper Dolls - bone (1.75")


The cuttlebug folder used on the circular picture frame is a 5X7 from the Paper Lace II companion set.

I used pop - dots for the puppy and for the circle photo of the puppy.

I found some satin heart ribbon in my stash that I think goes great with the paper.

All patterned paper is by Bo Bunny.

Hope you like it!


1 comment: