Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

#121 Damask Decor - Bountiful

Hi everyone! Hopefully you will see me posting a few projects today as I try to finish up the Blogiversary challenges for the Cricut Circle Blog! This pumpkin card is for the 2nd challenge, which was to create a project using a monochromatic colour scheme.


As soon as I saw the challenge, I knew I wanted to use Damask Decor for the main Cricut cut. I found this awesome pumpkin cut and decided to make a Thanksgiving cartridge with it. I then sorted through my stash of paper scraps to find a few pieces that went well together.
The cartridges / cuts I used are:


Damask Decor - pumpkin design (cut at 4.75")


Thanksgiving - Bountiful (cut at 1.25")

I covered the pumpkin with Glossy Accents and added some leaf brads to the upper corners.


Hope you like my card!





3 comments:

  1. Bountiful? How bout' beautiful?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! I had absolutely NO idea that this cut was on that cartridge! I have to go look it up! Thanks for the incredible inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete