Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Imagine Card with Hey Diddle Diddle!

Hi everyone! Tonight I finished up the 4th challenge for the Blog-iversary of the Cricut Circle Blog. The challenge was to create a project using the Imagine. We needed to use a pattern for the background, then cut an image in layers.


My newest Imagine cartridge is Hey Diddle Diddle and I could not wait to try it out! The images are soooo adorable!
For the background of my card, I cut the pattern as a 5.5" square, then trimmed it to card size ( 4.25" X 5.5").


The background shape was cut at 5.25".


The monkey and layers are cut at 3".


The "Happy Birthday" bubble is from an elephant image on the same cartridge.


Other supplies:


White Cardstock - American Crafts


Large Brads


Stickles


Ribbon


3D Foam Squares - Stampin' Up!




1 comment: