Search This Blog

Friday, November 18, 2011

Baby Sleeping Layout



Hi everyone! I thought I would share a layout I created a few weeks ago using my Imagine machine and the Hey Diddle Diddle cartridge.


All of the patterns and colours are from Hey Diddle Diddle, as well as the cow jumping over the moon, Baby Sleeping and the stars. I cut the cow image in layers and used foam squares under the moon to give the image more dimension.


Both the striped ribbon and blue taffeta ribbon are by Stampin' Up!.


I made this layout at a crop and didn't write down which cartridges I used other than the Imagine one, but I do remember the scalloped border is from Sugar and Spice and the tag is from Plantin' Schoolbook. I'm not sure which font I used though!


Hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. The layout is so cute and a perfect setting for the little star. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! What a sweet sleeping litle fella. The images are GREAT! I'm so glad to find your blog and happy to be a new follower too. I hope you'll come by my blog to follow and enter to win a gift package from Lifestyle Crafts! Happy Thanksgiving. Creative blessings, Brynn (flairandfrillscreativity.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout. Love how the colors match the photo and the pop up moon.

    ReplyDelete