Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of Christmas - Day 5

Hi everyone! Here is my second post of the day. I finished up the fifth tag for the 12 Tags of Christmas late last night. And here it is:


To see Tim's tag and the instructions, please visit his blog HERE
This tag was fun to make and pretty quick and easy! This resist technique was something I have never tried before. I didn't have any of his reflections stamps because I had no clue what to do with them. I remember seeing them at my local scrapbooking store and wanting them, then seeing that they were backwards and putting them back :-) Now, after watching Tim's video, I understand their purpose and he showed some fun things you can do with them. They have definitely made it to my new wishlist!
Anyway, since I don't have any of the reflections stamps yet, I chose a patterned background stamp by Stampin' Up.
I also didn't have the Regal Crest die that he used for his wreath, so I cut one from the Holiday Cakes Cricut cartridge.
Hope you like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment