Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

#143 Sports Mania - I Love Soccer

Hi everyone! Here is a layout I created for the Throwback Thursday challenge over at My Creative Time. The challenge was to create a sports themed project. I have a bunch of soccer pictures to scrapbook since for now, that is the only sport that my children play.
For my layout I used the Sports Mania Cricut cartridge. The soccer ball was cut at 8.5", the soccer player at 3", and "I Love Soccer" at 2.25".
The background patterned paper is by Heidi Swapp. The cardstock is Bazzill.
Hope you like it!
Be sure to check out My Creative Time on Friday - Emma's newest stamps will be released!

2 comments:

  1. Great layout! Love the little peek a boo hole in the soccer ball! Great job! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome LO! I just love the picture inside the big soccer ball! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete