Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Who Says Money Can't Buy Happiness?

Hi everyone! Today I have a card to show you that I created for the latest challenge at My Creative Time. This time, Emma had a "cricut-less" challenge which meant no electronic cutting machines allowed.


For my card I used the stamp sets Keepin' It Classy and Classy & Fabulous, both by My Creative Time.


All of the papers used were from the Close to My Heart Mayberry collection, except for the blue cardstock, which I believe is Bazzill.


I spritzed the card background and yellow Prima flower with Perfect Pearl Mist - so shimmery!


Ink by CTMH


Markers by Stampin' Up!


Trim and gems - unknown



3 comments:

  1. I sure do like the stamps you used! I just go to them all! : )

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the sentiments on these. Super cute

    ReplyDelete