Search This Blog

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Cricut Cruise 2012

Hi everyone!  As some of you know, I won the Cricut Cruise from the Cricut 5th Anniversary contest.  The cruise was from April 1 - 8, so I got home three weeks ago.    I know I am quite behind in posting about the event, I just can't seem to catch up!  I have done very little crafting since I returned!
I took my sister Leila with me on the cruise and that turned out to be the perfect selection because we had a blast together!
Here are some photos I took on the cruise.
Me in front of the ship in Cozumel, Mexico

Leila and I with Cricut and Cuttlebug in our formal wear.

Leila and I on the first night of the cruise with our new friends Danita and Shirley (Okie)

On the tender to Georgetown, Grand Cayman

Leila and I with Mr. Cricut in his beach gear.

One of the towel animals left for us by our Cabin Attendant.

Our one trip to the beach - Montego Bay, Jamaica - soooooo beautiful!

Leila in Jamaica

Working on our Artist Tray Class Project

Mini Golf on top of the ship!

Leila and I with our cabin attendant

The surprise left for us on our last night on the ship.  We each received the Cricut stuffie and a letter saying PC would be shipping us a new Mini machine!





Our new friend Sandie!

We love Okie!

Danita is so much fun!

And this is what I came home to in Alberta Canada :-(

Can't wait until next year!  Yep, I had such a great time that I am saving up so I can go again!  We were treated wonderfully and made some great new friends that I NEED to see again :-)

If you would like to hear more about the Cricut Cruise (yes, I have been pretty vague in my description), please stop by the Cruising with the Cricut blog by clicking HERE or Okie's blog by clicking HERE.


2 comments:

  1. Great photos and so glad you had a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like you had a blast on your cruise! How lucky for both you and your sister to have won such a great prize! What part of Alberta do you live in? I am in Edmonton. Thanks for sharing your wonderful trip, I would love to do a Cruit cruise.

    ReplyDelete