Search This Blog

Friday, May 11, 2012

#159 Dreams Come True - Jasmine Card

Hi everyone!  I'm still going on these Cricut Circle Blog National Scrapbook Day challenges!  What a lot of fun I am having creating all of these projects!  I created this card for the Color challenge, which was to use the following colours in our projects:

And this is my card:

I thought this would be the perfect opportunity for me to cut out my favorite princess from the Dreams Come True cartridge - Jasmine from the Disney movie Aladdin.
Jasmine and her layers were cut at 4.5".
"Jasmine" and the flower layers of that image were cut at 1.5".

I also used a couple of Cuttlebug folders on my card:  Moroccan Screen for the green background, and a stripe from the Animal Prints set for the orange background.

Hope you like it!


1 comment:

  1. Perfect color palette for Jasmine. Smart thinking. Very pretty card, the embossing really sets it off.

    ReplyDelete