Search This Blog

Friday, June 22, 2012

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2012 - June

Hi everyone!  I just got finished my June tag for Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of 2012 and I couldn't wait to show it to you!  Some of you know, that I was one of the lucky winner's last month and I gotta say, I was pretty over the moon excited.  I received my prize last week,a really nice TH stamp set that I can't wait to use!
Anyway, to check out Tim's tag for this month, go to his blog, by clicking HERE.
Here is my version:

I printed a photo of my cutie patootie husband in black and white ( we have a total of 3 pictures from his entire childhood - sad, huh?) and coloured the jacket with Distress Inks.  I loved this technique and can't wait to try it again!
Hope you like my version of the tag!


No comments:

Post a Comment