Search This Blog

Sunday, September 30, 2012

#170 This and That - Little Reader Layout

Hi everyone!  I am still working on some of the challenges we have going on on the Canadian side of the Cricut Circle Messageboard for the Canadian online swarm.
Challenge #4 was to create a layout of an "everyday moment" and use a new-to-you technique.  Here is what I came up with:



The cartridges / cuts I used are:
Disney Classics - Jiminy Cricket cut at 4", Pinocchio cut at 3"
This & That (Creative Memories) - "Little Reader" letters cut at 1.25", tag cut at 2".

For my new technique, I chose to use the Sew Easy stitching tool and created a border under the photos with two different colours of floss.

Hope you like it!



1 comment:

  1. What a cute layout. I will probably scraplift this for a library project I'm working on. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete