Search This Blog

Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Gathering with Cricut Circle Friends

Hi everyone!  Just wanted to share with you some photos From Friday evening, when I got together with some Cricut Circle friends for scrapbooking fun!  Well, not much progress made on my end, but it was a blast!  It was Sherri's birthday so that made it even more special!  Melanie's brithday was a few weeks ago, so we were celebrating her day too.

Sherri (SherriHend), Me (JenniferHawkins2), Melanie (MissMel9)


No birthday is complete without cake!  I made this for Sherri and Mel with what else?  My Cricut Cake machine!


Alice (Dugspookie) and Teresa (LadybugT)


Can't wait for the next one!



1 comment:

  1. Nice to be able to put some faces to names I recognize from the Cricut Message Board. :)

    ReplyDelete